Every member in GroHawk has a role and each one has a different level of permissions. Here's a breakdown of each of the user types.
This role has permission to:
- send surveys for the Location they are added to
- view feedback that is received for that Location
- edit status of responses
- comment on internal notes log for responses within that Location
- view reporting for that location
- choose, edit and re-order questions for that Location
This role has all the permissions of a Basic User plus permission to:
- edit Location Settings (Location Name, contact details, industry).
- add/remove Basic Users
This role has all the permissions of a Location Manager for each of the Locations under their Brand plus permission to:
- edit Brand Settings (Logo, Website, Name etc) as well as control the Locations that fall under a brand.
- add/remove Location Managers
- add/remove Brand Managers
- add Locations under the Brand
- view consolidated reporting for all Locations under the Brand